- Let users add their own icons and file extensions.
- Allow users to get new alerts seamlessly when updating to a new version.
- Provide keyboard shortcut to toggle TargetAlert on and off.
- Let users edit exclude URL patterns in addition to simply adding and removing them.
- Add Exclude from TargetAlert option to context menu that proposes
URL patterns based on the current page and adds the selected ones to TargetAlert's exclude list.
- Provide web access to project CVS repository using ViewCVS.
- Provide an alert when you have <a href="X">Y</a> and X and Y do not match.
- Enable users to import/export lists of alerts.
- Let users set the size of TargetAlert icons.
- Make TargetAlert work with Thunderbird, as well.
- Allow Mozilla users to be able to install to the profile or application folder.
- Provide default support for the following file types:
If you have other alerts or features that you would like me to incorporate, then please send me an email.